Get an Annual Health blood test to monitor how well vital organs are working in your body.
The Annual Check Up blood test includes the following
1. Comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP)-Screens for abnormal electrolytes such as low or high potassium, liver failure, kidney failure, and other systemic illnesses. Checks: Total protein, Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, Alanine Amino Transferase (SGPT), Aspartate Amino Transferase (SGOT), Total Bilirubin, Direct Bilirubin, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Bicarb, BUN, Creatinine, Glucose, Calcium.
2. Complete blood count (CBC)-Screens for anemia, low platelet, and disorders leading to high hemoglobin and high platelet counts. Checks: White Blood Cell Count (WBC), Complete Blood Count (CBC), Hemoglobin (Hgb), Platelet (Plt), MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, MPV.
3. Cholesterol and lipid panel: Screens for cardiovascular disease and the levels of good and bad cholesterol in your blood. This test measures Low-density lipoproteins (LDL), High-density lipoprotein (HDL), Triglycerides, and Total Cholesterol. High levels of LDL, so called “bad cholesterol” is associated with plaque build up and atherosclerosis predisposing to future heart attacks and stroke.
4. Urinalysis-Detects a number of substance that if found in the urine may indicate a serious medical condition such as diabetes and kidney disease
A comprehensive Health Panel is a good assessment of the function of key vital organs of the body. We recommend this test to individuals who have not had any initial blood work done as part of a routine health assessment as it provides an overall risk assessment of
1. Renal function
2. Liver function
3. Assist in Cardiovascular risk assessment with a lipid panel
4. Screen for Thyroid disorders
5. Screen for Diabetes. Individuals who previously have been screened for some of the above disorders do not need a comprehensive panel. In Such individuals we recommend a routine General health panel.
Shedule an appointment and pay online
Bring confirmation number a long with Photo ID to our location
View result online by logging in to your Account