The Complete Women’s Health Panel provides a snap shot of overall health of key vital organs of the body including, kidney, liver, and heart disease risk. Women of child bearing age can determine how much folate they have in their body with an RBC folate level which measures folate reserve in the body.
1.Complete blood count (CBC): Screens for cancer of the blood, low hemoglobin, low platelet, and conversely disorders leading to high hemoglobin and high platelet counts.
2. Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP): Screens for abnormal electrolytes such as low potassium, liver failure, kidney failure, and other systemic illnesses.
3. Hgb A1C: Use to screen for Diabetes and Pre-diabetes. It gives an average of what your blood sugar has been over the previous three months.
4. Cholesterol and lipid panel: Screens for cardiovascular disease and the levels of good and bad cholesterol in your blood. This test measures Low-density lipoproteins (LDL), High-density lipoprotein (HDL), Triglycerides, and Total Cholesterol. High levels of LDL, so called “bad cholesterol” is associated with plaque build up and atherosclerosis predisposing to future heart attacks and stroke.
5. Thyroid screen (TSH): Screens for diseases affecting the thyroid hormone. Thyroid hormone manages level of metabolism in your body. Low thyroid leads to low metabolism causing, fatigue, constipation, hair loss, depression, mental slowing. High thyroid levels leads to a state of high metabolism causing high blood pressure, palpitations, increased heart rate, nervousness, tremor, irritability, weight loss, among a constellation of symptoms.
6. Folate: Folate is a water-soluble B vitamins that is an essential for DNA synthesis. Low Folate can lead to birth defects in newborns, as well as anemia causing causing excessive fatigue, muscle weakness, numbness and tingling in the hands & feet. Serum Folate provides an early index of Folate status in the body.
7.Urinalysis-Detects a number of substance that if found in the urine may indicate a serious medical condition such as diabetes and kidney disease .
1. Any Women of childbearing age as part of a comprehensive health screen.
Shedule an appointment and pay online
Bring confirmation number a long with Photo ID to our location
View result online by logging in to your Account